Baileigh 52″ 16 Ga Shear, SF-5216
Baileigh 52″ x 16 Gauge Manual Foot Shear, SF-5216
Built with oilers and a rigid steel frame, this heavy-duty manual shear will last for many years and give you accurate cuts. The fit and finish of this stomp shear are unrivaled in the industry.
Can cut 16 gauge mild steel over its entire 52” length.
- Easy to operate: just put material between the blade and the table, then stomp on the pedal.
- 4-sided high chromium blades can be turned and also resharpened to extend use.
- Front gauge and backgauge, each with 24” long, help you make repeatable cuts every time.
- Oilers make maintenance easy and allow you to keep the machine running smoothly with less friction.
- Solid steel construction ensures maximum rigidity and minimizes deformation to produce better cuts.
- Includes a finger guard for safety when shearing.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty..
|· Item Number||SF-5216|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Back Gauge Length||24″|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Front Gauge Length||24″|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||64x30x54|
* specifications subject to change without notice.